Meme - School - Non Food Post

I was tagged by KgBoyCityGal for this meme quite awhile ago. Kinda relunctant to do this meme but I am worried they will be "SEO KHEE" - offended. Chuckle! Nah, just kidding. Sometimes its fun to do meme and to update the blog as I dont have time to cook.

Here goes

How Many School did I go ?

Well - 2 kindergarten - 1 in SS1 way back in '75 and one in Klang - Wesley Church Kindergarten. Dont ask me anything about that time as I have forgetten about them totally. No memory whatsoever cept that I got my left elbow dislocated in '75.

For primary and secondary school - same school name - SR and SM Methodist ( ACS ) Klang.

Then off to Stanford PJ for A Level. Hah! Here is where screwed up. I became a kaki ponteng here. Wasnt interested in studying anymore but was forced. Here I regularly a kaki in Asia Jaya back in those days playing snooker in Sky Venture and of course the old KENT BOWL. Sort of a hustler back then in snooker. For bowling, err...averaging 150 using house ball. Cant afford to buy me own ball back then ler. Snooker not that good as well averaging 25 points .

That makes it what......3 schools ? or is it 4 ? who cares

Was I the studious nerd or last minute hero ?

None of the above. Thanx to my mum for a wonderful memory enhanced food - I just pay attention in class and I wont even study for exam.

Was I the big bully or teacher's pet ?

Both actually, those who knows me, no need to explain. To those who dont, I was sort of label as one of the gangster even though I wasnt as I knew most of them. Then I was also pets to a few teachers as I can kau tim their assignment.

Being a President for Consumer Association, Librarian Counsellor, Vice President for Quarter Master and anactive member of Interact Club. Besides that, Captain of Basketball Team and Volleyball. Member for the softball team ( I'm lousy at that ) and handball. Lots of ballz eh ? lolz

Biggest Rules I broke

None actually. I was involved in fights before but as usual, I got away with it. SImple reason - I was in the meeting here and there. Hehehehehe! Even my bike those days was one of the bicycles that wasnt locked and no prefect will even DARE to touch them. I'm bad....

3 Subject I love most

Biology - dissecting animals

Chemistry - who dont love Chem ? all them mixing of the acids and even manage to stink up a lab for a whole week. Got away again.....

English - coz its easy

Teachers that inspired me

First on the list in Mrs Manaseh - she slapped me once and from there I beath er best student in the exam.....unfortunately, she passed away ages ago from cancer.

There's a Mr Kao - our coach - Lovely.......he taught us so much about life and how to "KAU LUI" - beh tahan ....cute daughter too.

And of course - My form 1 master - Mr Wee - a short moustachy guy that taught me a lot about science especially BIO.

Thats all I can remember for now.Must be getting old....

For this I will tag no one. Feel free to do them.

Cheers !

10 comments:

Kelvin said...

Kia Ora (Hello) from that krazy blogger down under in New Zealand. Boy, you sure were busy !!! I know you will have more than a few memories (you aren't getting old - just a little krazy !!!) but I have always said, "It's not the memories I have that are important, it's the memories I left behind" !!! lol

FooDcrazEE said...

and u r right kelvin, I am crazee

boo_licious said...

I love Chemistry too! Never did Biology as I can't bear dissecting frogs so I had to endure horrible Physics.

Sounds as though you went to the famous kindy at SS1 near the Seapark School. Everyone went there last time in PJ.

boo_licious said...

I love Chemistry too! Never did Biology as I can't bear dissecting frogs so I had to endure horrible Physics.

Sounds as though you went to the famous kindy at SS1 near the Seapark School. Everyone went there last time in PJ.

boo_licious said...

I love Chemistry too! Never did Biology as I can't bear dissecting frogs so I had to endure horrible Physics.

Sounds as though you went to the famous kindy at SS1 near the Seapark School. Everyone went there last time in PJ.

Genevieve said...

a visitor from malaysia! i am honored. thank you for stopping by my blog. by the way, i have created a group at frappr. i hope we can build up a map of all the international food bloggers out there. i look forward to reading more of your food adventures. i love malaysian food.

Genevieve said...

oops! here is the link.
http://www.frappr.com/foodbloggers/

Unknown said...

Nono we are not seo khee at all..It's up to you whether to do it or not..Haha..Now only I know that you are an all rounded student..Ask kampungboy for basketball la..He has always been complaining that I can't play basketball..

FooDcrazEE said...

boo - then how u gonna slaughter ur live food...hehehehe

genevieve - its my honour...joined frappr. thanx

citygal - too old for basketball - too many sprained to sustained the game. better stick to cooking..easier..

Chen said...

Chemistry is my favourite subject too !! (both Chemistry & Maths )