Meme - 5 facts about me

Hmm.......should be good for me to do this meme as I lost me old blog. *sigh*

Here goes ;

The Meme rules:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself.3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

Tagged by Hoang Tam

The 5 facts

1 I love FOOD - lolz
2 I am a SANGUINE Personality Test < ------go check your personality.
3 I am a lazy bugger
4 Favourite food is still plain steamed chicken
5 I love and adore me wife and 2 kids

That will be for this meme. If you like to know more about moi, ask me.....


I hereby tagged



1 KY
2 mellie
3 BoZo
4 Vietnamese God - Tu
5 HugBear the Bakingmum

Gonna start cooking again to compensate the lost blog.

Cheers !

No comments: