This recipe is copied from one of her post here dated 040106.
This is what she posted, no words are changed and none added.
As for the green tea ice cream,here it is.
Be sure to get the best quality green tea powder,to be exact,it is called Matcha.
2 cup milk
4 egg yoks
2/3 cup sugar
1 tbsp cornstarch
1/3 tsp salt
4 tbsp matcha + 2/3 cup hot water
1 cup fresh cream
1. Heat the milk in a small pan to about 140C,or at boiling point. Remove from heat and set aside.
2. Place the egg yolks in a pan and beat lightly. Add the sugar, cornstarch and salt. Mix thoroughly with a whisk. Gradually pour in the heated milk and stir, making sure that no lumps form. Strain the mixture and pour it back into the pan.
3. Place the pan over a low flame and cook until the milk thickens, stirring all the time with a wooden ladle. Remove from heat and set aside.
4. Mix the matcha and hot water and stir briskly until the paste becomes smooth.
5. In another bowl, whip the cream until semi-stiff, fold into the milk, and add the matcha paste.
6. Pour into a metal or plastic container, and place in the freezer to set. After two hours or so, take it out and mix thoroughly with a spoon or whisk then resume freezing. Better yet,blend in a processor. Repeat this process 3 or 4 times to ensure the ice cream is smooth.