1)u obviously love food but if u were to be restricted to just vegetarian diet, how would u cope?
I will die. I'm not a vege kaki and I can do without them actually. If I have to, then I will stick with lots of soy product - beancurd of various kind and some simple vege.
2)nutritionists tell us that msg is bad but do u use them & how much u use them?
Sorry. I dont use MSG at all. Unless its already in a premix spice mix or whatever.
3)what do u think of mcdonalds food?
I used to work for McD back in 88 - 90. KNew most of the food inside out. I dont miss the food but if I need to eat them, I will only order a BEEF burger with extra onion and mustard. Most of you do not know it that their burgers have only a holding time of 10 minutes ( unless they changed their standard ). By asking for extra ingredient or dont want a certain ingredient, you will definitely get a fresh BURGER.
4)how many ways of cooking can u come up with rice?
Damn. You are good. In my industry the best way to test a CHEF is thru his fried rice. Its very difficult to fried a good fried rice.
Cooking Method for rice - steam, fried, boiled, braised, baked....5 only. Must polish up my rice cooking , dude.
5)if ur partner can't cook, would u still wanna be with her?
I'm married to one. Whatca think ? chuckle! She can cook a little and that is enough for me. Indeed, when she does, I felt like I'm the luckiest man on earth............
Here's the rules of the game;
The Official Interview Game Rules (copied to be passed on)
1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying “interview me.”
2. I will respond by asking you five questions - each person’s will be different.
3. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
So, you guys know what to do If you wanna join us.